About the vacancy
The HR Employee Experience Specialist position provides comprehensive HR support and general services to all employees within a designated region who contact People Services through various communication channels, including phone, e-mail, Microsoft Teams and the employee self-service portal (Dovetail).
Candidates must be comfortable working in a highly dynamic environment with high personal accountability as measured by a set of functional and team productivity, quality, and efficiency metrics. The HR Employee Experience Specialist will provide the first and often, the most lasting impression of Driscoll’s EMEA People Services and, therefore, must represent our ideals for acting with the highest standards for service, professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency as well as an appropriate sense of urgency.
This position serves as a primary contact and is responsible for receiving and resolving various HR inquiries and transactions. This involves responding to employee and manager questions or issues related to local and global HR policies, procedures, benefits, Workday transaction support and support of other HR platforms, program execution, and other employee-facing inquiries.
The role will partner closely with other core functions of Human Resources and managing the escalation path of inquiries to other Human Resources Functional areas.
- Responsible for providing HR-specific employee support (questions, benefits, payroll, systems) and ensuring compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and program execution support.
- Receive and respond to HR services, technology, and reporting inquiries and requests with timely, accurate, and professional responses.
- Manage case escalation to the HR team and Management levels where needed.
- Determine best practices for continuous improvement, efficiencies, and utilization of the HR Service Solutions platform.
- Support in all aspects of recruitment and talent acquisition activities.
- Accurate employee record and file management including review and approval of employee transactions in Workday.
- Support Employee life-cycle events such on-boarding, promotions, job changes, legal requirements, and off-boarding.
- Responsible for all social security, insurances, well-being and governmental required reporting and administration, through different platforms and tools.
- Provide accurate and timely data, metrics, and reports as requested by the HR team and Managers.
- Improve delivery of HR information through effective use of technology and HR platforms; ensure data integrity of systems.
- Provide change management support and act as a change agent.
Key Success Indicators:
- Satisfaction/Customer metrics.
- Utilization of HR support tools to enable the best response & solutions within our organization.
- Productivity – Employees and Managers are well introduced to our core HR programs and policies’.
- Metrics and reporting are shared and leveraged for continuous improvement.
- Efficiencies are gained while improving the employee experience.
Do you recognize yourself in the below profile?
- You’re a natural communicator. You’re comfortable talking to people at all levels in both English and Dutch and are able adapt your communication style to shifting situations bringing people and business together.
- You’re well organized. Prompt requests or hard deadlines, you get why some are so important. You can prioritize and show flexibility.
- You’re detail obsessed. You never miss a thing and make sure our systems are always accurate, having a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- You are service minded. And always thinking about ways to improve the employee experience, ‘connecting the dots’ and take a pro-active approach to getting things done
- You are a team player. You love to work together and build a relationship with a variety of different stakeholders in an international environment.
- You are computer savvy: you have well-developed computer skills in the Microsoft Office environment and workday.
- You are curious. New trends or ideas, inside or outside of the business, you like to learn about it, apply it in your daily work and develop your own tasks and responsibilities further.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in HR or business administration or similar.
- You have some experience in a HR role. Preferable working in an international dynamic environment. Knowledge about Dutch labor and social security laws preferred.
You will work at our atmospheric and characteristic office in Breda, De Bijster. The workspaces have an open character (just like our colleagues) and we offer all the facilities you need to do your work well. In addition, we offer:
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- Profit Sharing based on company results
- Flexibility; working remote for a few days per week
- Everyday access to our delightful berries in the office
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our ambitious organization
- Work within a dynamic, young, passionate and international team
- Family-owned business with strong Mission and Values
Driscoll’s located in Breda is seeking for an Employee Experience Specialist who wants to join our EMEA HR team. A great opportunity if you want to accelerate your development as an all-round HR professional. No day is the same and the same goes for your responsibilities. You will have a broad range of tasks in an international environment. Are you looking for a challenging HR job and do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment? Then we would like to get in touch with you