About the vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passioned Warehouse Administrator who will join our team!
As a warehouse administrator you are part of the waarehousing North team and will be responsible for the administration tasks of this team. It is important to continuously be accurate in processing the administration of this very dynamic business.
Next to this you will give support to the other members of the team where needed so this function involves more than only administration.
Every day you start by checking the received returns in the warehouse. Then you will check the packaging stock and decide with our production partner if we need to order packaging for the coming days. You will manage the daily stock and count and correct this stock in the system when there are discrepancies. During the day, you will be available for questions from different departments about invoices, return orders or sales orders and you give a helping hand to your colleagues within the department.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks within the warehousing North department.
- Running reports for the team and warehouse manager.
- Improve administration processes.
- Check invoices.
- Stock corrections.
- Creating purchase orders.
- In direct contact with customers, suppliers and internal departments to share requested information.
- Support the team with processing of claims and returns and basic allocation tasks.
- Any other task assigned by management which is considered to be within the scope of the post holder.
Education & Training required:
- Completed MBO level education.
Work experience required:
- Relevant administrative experience is a pre.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Basic Excel skills and other Microsoft packages.
You are the ideal candidate for us if you are a teamplayer with strong communication, administrative and accuracy skills.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Work systematically.
- Communicate proactively.
- Take responsibility.
- Solutions minded.
We love you to be innovative, resourcefulness and ambitious. You are passionate, humble and trustworthy.
When you are enthusiastic, willing to learn from others and have the mind of a true team player, you could be our next Driscoll’s colleague…
This function will be located in our Hazeldonk office. Due to the lack of public transport in this area, a car is required.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the chance to be part of our experienced and fast growing company. This opens doors to a broad international experience with limitless opportunities to develop your talent. And… as we have an endless supply of delicious berries for you to enjoy, you never have to worry about your daily dose of vitamins anymore.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new colleague!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact: Saskia van der Hoest: email@example.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated.