About the vacancy
Driscoll’s, the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries located in Breda is seeking a Talent Acquisition, onboarding & Mobility Specialist who wants to join our EMEA HR team. Employer Branding, Campus Recruitment, Leading Talent Acquisition, Sourcing activities, Onboarding, you name it. In this role, you play a pivotal and strategic role in enabling our Talent Acquisition to meet Driscoll’s growth ambitions. Are you looking for a lot of responsibility and freedom to realize your ideas around Talent Acquisition? Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Driscoll’s rapid development and growth require more direction in the areas of Employer Branding, Recruitment & Selection, Onboarding and Internal mobility. To realize our ambition, we are looking for an extension of our HR team who will work on an ongoing strategy to find specialists, leaders, or future professionals for our company to further establish our growth ambitions. No day is the same and the same goes for your responsibilities. You will have a broad range of tasks in an international environment.
- You will be responsible for setting up and developing a campus recruitment plan. In doing so, you will build strategic partnerships with educational institutions. As an ambassador, you will attend various campus events and business fairs;
- Develop, maintain, and continually updates an onboarding program in conjunction with HRBP’s and Hiring Managers;
- Develop program policies with ongoing measurement in partnership with HRBP’s to manage the mobility needs of the business;
- Partner with HRBP’s, Talent manager, and business leaders to manage the regional mobility assignments and process;
- You will help build a clear vision of the Employer Brand strengthening our culture, pipeline and engagement;
- Represent the Driscoll’s brand across the labor markets and strategic job sources while guiding hiring managers, employee interview teams, candidates and applicants;
- Define an efficient hiring process in alignment with the level of the position. Create a successful process by the use of behavioral interviewing methods and Driscoll’s values;
- Develop relationships with key universities to create a pipeline of qualified candidates to the business unit and hiring of interns and early career full-time jobs.
Do you recognize yourself in the below profile?
- You are passionate about discovering and maintaining talent. You get energy from finding, maintaining, and managing talent. You can make strategic choices in the features needed in a team and adapt your talent acquisition strategy accordingly;
- You’re a natural communicator. You’re comfortable talking to people at all levels in both English and Dutch and are able to adapt your communication style to shifting situations bringing people and business together;
- You’re well organized. Prompt requests or hard deadlines, you get why some are so important. You can prioritize and show flexibility and take a proactive approach to getting things done;
- You are a collaborator. You love to work together and build a relationship with a variety of different stakeholders in an international environment;
- You are curious. New trends or ideas, inside or outside of the business, you like to learn about it, apply in your daily work, and develop your own tasks and responsibilities further;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, or Sociology;
- You have some experience in Recruitment or Talent Business Partner role. Preferably working in an international dynamic environment.
You will work at our atmospheric and characteristic office in Breda, De Bijster. The workspaces have an open character (just like our colleagues) and we offer all the facilities you need to do your work well. In addition, we offer:
- An attractive salary in line with your experience;
- Profit Sharing based on company results;
- Flexibility; working remotely for a few days per week;
- Everyday access to our delightful berries in the office;
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our ambitious organization;
- Work within a dynamic, young, passionate, and international team;
- Family-owned business with a strong Mission and Values.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world. Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chains partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™. Driscoll’s EMEA is Europe’s largest fresh berry marketer and distributor, with over 5,000 hectares of berries farmed across our UK, European, Middle East and African (EMEA) regions. Find out more about our organization at: www.driscolls.eu