About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
Are you someone who has the capabilities of relationship building, convincing power, sharpness, flexible attitude and are you open for a new opportunity? We are looking for an ambitious, Supply Planning Specialist, who wants to become part of our great Business Planning Department.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is to translate our strategic objectives into practical procedures and instruct our operations on practical activities. By doing so I will make sure all relevant stakeholders are aligned with the development on the supply side.”
The Business Planning Department operates as relay team to connect all following activities of supply & demand to bring our strategic objectives to the market by providing insights and alignment with different stakeholders through the value chain from strategy to daily execution.
The role will deliver the business a realistic outlook from a supply side and will be used for inputs into the Driscoll’s S&OP & DVS processes as well as the Strategic cycle covering the 5 year outlook in order to make the best possible decisions to fit the market demand. To create this outlook you have to gather input from the relevant stakeholders and challenge these inputs. In addition, you have to make sure there is a focus on the right regions, analyze the input and advise stakeholders on decisions that influence the growth of our business. Specific tasks to the role among others are:
- Understanding the company’s strategic objectives and deploying them into viable supply plans:
- Developing and maintaining a monthly supply alignment & consensus cycle;
- Reviewing relevant assumptions like yield and curves:
- Advising stakeholders on different kind of assumptions, providing insights on risks & opportunities, decision influencing in an unbalanced situation around supply & demand in fruit volume or plants;
- Preparing the supply chain planning lead for the monthly S&OP cycle and feed systems with the data necessary.
It is essential in this position to work closely with demand planning to create a smooth monthly process around S&D.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda, but this job requires traveling to different offices within EMEA’s production regions for about 5 times a year. As our clients our situated all over Europe, your verbal and non-verbal skills in the English language must be excellent. If you speak Dutch, Spanish, French or Portuguese, it will be a distinct advantage. The role fulfills a central role in the organization and you will have frequent contact with relevant stakeholders and others, which rely on supply data.
- A Master / Bachelor Degree in the commercial, supply chain and/or agronomy area and a at least 3 years of relevant working experience in an international Sales & Operations Planning environment;
- Excellent analytical and computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Planning systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong convincing skills;
- You are a curious self-starter with good teamwork skills and you involve your manager and other stakeholders on a timely basis to align with each other;
- You can multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines. An eye for detail with good planning and implementation skills is a must;
- You are willing to travel within EMEA
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated