About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious Supply & Demand Scheduler, who wants to become part of our Plant Supply team. The plants are owned by Driscoll’s and are produced throughout the EMEA-area by own and external nursery partners. Plants are distributed amongst growers in EMEA for fruit production.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is to ensure accurate insight in match & gaps between supply and demand of plants”
The Supply & Demand Scheduler is positioned within Nursery Logistics and is responsible for managing the supply and demand of plants to Driscoll’s growers in EMEA. The Nursery Logistics team takes care of plant production planning, administration and logistics required for plant production and supply of plants to growers. They work very closely with Plant Production team that is responsible for the production of the plants.
Through data analysis, performance management, showing leadership and creating alignment within the organization the Supply & Demand Scheduler will help to maximize the order intake for plants available and minimize the inventory write off due to order cancellations.
You are responsible for delivering an unbiased view on the expected outlook of our ability to fulfil demand based on supply of nurseries and our production sites. You will Drive structural improvements related to optimizing match between demand & supply
You are responsible for the daily management and maintenance of the customer orders (sales agreements) for plants. You will analyze gaps between open order quantities with projected & available supply and with budget order quantities. You also have to analyze gaps between budget supply and projected vs. available supply. Besides that:
- You have to assess the impact of gaps on department P&L and report these;
- By providing and presenting supply & demand reports you address gaps between supply & demand with relevant stakeholders and implement mitigation plans;
- You also analyze achieved performance and provide recommendations to improve performance and supply reliability;
- You prepare and participate in production forecast & planning meetings with different stakeholders.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. As Your co-workers our situated all over Europe, your verbal and non-verbal skills in the English language must be excellent. This is a flexible and dynamic position and means you will sometimes travel to one of our production-locations.
- A Master / bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or similar and a more than 5 years of relevant working experience with Supply & Demand planning and forecasting techniques;
- You also have relevant functional certifications or training in Data Analysis & Reporting
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of budgeting and economical influences.
- Experience in Fruit & Vegetable or Fresh Produce is a big advantage;
- Planning, organizing, continuous improvement and Project Management are words that sound familiar to you;
- You have a strong business sense and entrepreneurial qualities;
- You are also a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ email@example.com.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated