About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious, Supply & Demand Planning Manager, who wants to become part of our Business Planning team.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is developing & managing the midterm supply and demand planning strategy”
Through data analysis, performance management, showing leadership & creating alignment within the organization the Supply & Demand Planning Manager will help the Business Planning Department in becoming a centre of excellence to support the organization.
The Business Planning department is responsible for delivering an unbiased view on the expected outlook of our production sites & commercial outlets. Working closely with operations & sales/marketing the department analyses relevant data, reports and guides the organization achieving the best results.
You are responsible for the daily management of the supply & demand planning team. Yearly you and your team develop, implement & refine the supply and demand planning strategy together with product leadership, where you have a focus on the development of demand planning activities.
- You are annually responsible for developing and managing your team, your departmental budget and department related activities to achieve targets;
- You work closely with other departments to understand midterm effects of short term issues;
- You and your team develop and manage a monthly planning cycle working from performance review to consensus to support the rolling tactical planning 4-24 months ahead;
- You work together with the broader business planning team and other departments where the situation asks for it to ensure customer service;
- Represent the supply & demand planning team during the monthly tactical S&OP review meeting and yearly strategic meetings;
- You continuously strive for maximum possible results.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. As Your co-workers our situated all over Europe, your verbal and non-verbal skills in the English language must be excellent. As we deal with fresh fruit our business does not commit itself to Monday until Friday. This is a flexible and dynamic position and means you will sometimes travel to one of our production- or sales-locations.
- A Master / bachelor’s degree and a more than 5 years of relevant working experience with demand planning and forecasting techniques;
- You have a IBF/APICS certification and also experienced with implementing Demand planning;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of budgeting and economical influences;
- Experience with Food / FMCG is a must and experience in Fruit & Vegetable or Fresh Produce is a big advantage;
- Planning, organizing and Project Management are words that sound familiar to you;
- You are a people manager and have a strong business sense and entrepreneurial qualities;
- You are also a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated