About the vacancy
Driscoll’s is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator who makes sure that our fruit growers are provided with the right quantities of plants in time. As a Supply Chain coordinator, you support the Supply Chain planners ensuring all orders are delivered in time and you liaise with our nursery partners on the dispatch and distribution of our soft fruit plants. You make sure all relevant parties in Supply Chain are informed adequately on progress of the delivery of plants to our fruit growers.
Do you have experience with AGF or FMCG within a Supply Chain environment, you like to be praised for excellent customer service and can you deal with the hectic and dynamics of logistics? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you are responsible for the plant deliveries from our plant nurseries to our fruit growers. You work on order processing, warehouse management, invoicing and the complete distribution of the plants to our growers. You are in close contact with all the relevant parties in the Supply Chain to make sure the growers get the right plants at the right time.
Parties you frequently deal with are growers & nurseries, grower service teams, the production planning team, logistics partners and the finance team. It’s also your challenge to get our plants delivered to our growers in time and to provide and excellent customer service to our growers.
Activities that fall under your responsibility:
- You are the go to person for growers, internal customers and nurseries regarding the delivery of our plants;
- You keep a close eye on the delivery status and make sure to meet delivery times;
- Coordination of administration and shipping process, including import and export documentation and additional request and permits;
- Financial process of delivered plants against the agreed conditions and price;
- Checkup with internal and external partners and adjust if necessary;
- Participation in project teams aimed at improving service and increasing efficiency.
You are result driven, decisive, you have strong customer focus and you like to work in the dynamic world of Supply Chain and Logistics. You have strong communication skills with a lot of energy and you speak English like it’s your first language.
You can also check (most of) these boxes:
- A minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience preferably in of AGF or Food;
- Experience working in an international environment;
- Experience with import and export of goods and customs formalities;
- A good partner to communicate and with excellent service skills;
- Able to negotiate;
- Thinking in solutions with a flexible mindset;
- Successfully co-operate in multidisciplinary and international teams.
You are also willing to travel every now and then for your work (5%) and you have a European driving license. Finally, you have the willingness to be available outside office hours.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chains partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™. For more information: https://www.driscolls.nl/nl