About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for a Sales Support that wants to become part of our great Sales team. This position will be responsible for our customers in the German region.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is to handle all aspects of sales support for new and existing trade and retail customers. In my role I provide excellent customer sales support and aftersales.”
The Sales Support will act as the liaison between account managers, departments and the different accounts to ensure sales orders and customer issues are handled in a professional manner. A challenging position with a lot of personal responsibility!
Not one day is the same in the role of Sales Assistant, the sales department starts every day at 07.30 hr. with a daily “Shout” to ensure everyone is aligned and a great new day can start!
You continually align with the other departments and your regional Account Managers to ensure operational effectiveness is in place. Further on you will be responsible to:
- Providing the day to day sales support and after sales operations to new and existing trade and retail customers;
- Handling and coordinating customer complaints, seeking assistance if necessary and to ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customer and company;
- Executing the sales administration of the Sales Department in an accurate way;
- Manage the volumes-budget, orders and daily changes and make sure the customer is informed;
In the role of Sales Support, you are the “backbone” of our sales department. Communicative, proactive, eager and stress-resistant are just a few keywords that perfectly describe our new Sales Support.
Education & Training:
- MBO or Bachelor Degree;
- 2 -3 years of relevant work experience in Sales and/or Sales Support (preferably experience in an international and dynamic sales environment)
- Working experience in AGF or FMCG is an advantage;
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamic AX is a big plus;
- Command of the German and English language (Dutch a plus).
- Commercial proactive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible to work (once every six weeks) on a Saturday;
- Proactive approach on process deviations and efficiency;
- Strong administrative and accuracy skills, well organized and able to keep an overview;
We offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!