About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious, sales driven Sales Assistant, wants to become part of our great Sales team.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is to handle all aspects of sales support for new and existing trade and retail customers. In my role I provide excellent customer sales support and aftersales.”
The Sales Assistant will act as the liaison between account managers, departments and the different accounts to ensure sales orders and customer issues are handled in a professional manner. A challenging position with a lot of personal responsibility!
This position will be responsible for our customers in the German region.
A workday as a Sales Assistant in our dynamic company starts with a ‘Shout’. All Sales, QA, Logistics, Planning departments call in and discuss the quality, volumes and sales orders of our berries. Then the game starts to make sure all fruits are located to the right customers and administrated in our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics DAX. If there are claims, you handle them, if there are hold ups you discuss this with the Account Manager and communicate to our retail customers. You are the linking pin and coordinate the complete administrative sales process.
You continually align with other departments and the Account Managers you work closely with to make sure operational effectiveness is in place. We can’t keep our berries on stock, so it’s important you work accurate and follow up immediately. Working with deadlines motivates you. Every Sales Assistant is responsible for it’s own business process and we support each other during peaks. In this position you will manage the complete order process for the German region. You will be:
- The coordinator between sales and the planning department;
- Responsible for providing the day to day sales support and after sales operations to new and existing trade and retail customers;
- Handling and coordinating customer complaints, seeking assistance if necessary and to ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of customer and company;
- Executing the sales administration of the Sales Department in an accurate way;
- Manage the volumes-budget, orders and daily changes and make sure the customer is informed;
You are the ideal candidate for us if you have a MBO+ or Bachelor degree and at least 2 years of relevant working experience in Sales and/or Sales Support in an international and dynamic (retail) Sales environment.
- Working experience in the AGF / FMCG area is a pre;
- Your Dutch and English are fluent and you speak German on a good level;
- You have a commercial and pro -active attitude and a perfect feeling and understanding for Customer Service and Sales;
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent and you are able to communicate with different levels;
- Your administrative skills are highly developed and you are well organized and able to keep an overview. You are an expert in Microsoft Excel and preferably ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics) and working in a high pressure environment is no problem for you.
- Besides this you have the ability to adapt to frequent change and you are full time available.
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of a `energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Visit our website(s) for further information: www.driscolls.eu and www.driscolls.com
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!