About the vacancy
As a Sales Assistant you will work in a dynamic and energetic surrounding. In the role of Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for the handling of new and existing trade with retail customers of Driscoll’s in the EMEA region.
Not one day is the same in the role of Sales Assistant. The department starts every day at 07.30 hr. with a daily “Shout” to ensure everyone is aligned and a great new day can start!
You are part of an international team and responsible for various activities which ensures efficient order processing and customer satisfaction. The following will be your responsibility:
• Administrate the volumes-budget and secure the right information is in the system
• Manage the entire order fulfilment process which means daily order processing, claim registration and coordination
• Communicate effectively with customers to keep them informed about the status of their orders and claims
• Work closely with the finance department to secure the deadlines
• Focus on process improvement and secure an efficient way of working in your region
• Close cooperation with account management to secure the daily execution of the orders is according to the agreements
In the role of Sales Assistant, you are the “backbone” of our sales department. Communicative, proactive, eager and stress-resistant are just a few keywords that perfectly describe our new Sales Assistant. We expect from our new colleague that he or she has:
Education & Training:
• Bachelor Degree;
• >2 years of relevant work experience in Sales and/or Sales Support (preferably experience in an international and dynamic sales environment)
• Working experience in Fresh Produce or FMCG is an advantage;
• Experience in Microsoft Dynamic AX is a big plus;
• Strong administrative and accuracy skills, well organized and able to keep an overview;
• Experience and accuracy in order processing (FMCG) is a must and you also have experience in communicating with retailers
• You have a commercial proactive attitude and a hectic environment fits you;
• Flexible to work (once every six weeks) on a Saturday;
• Proactive approach on process deviations and efficiency;
• Excellent English language skills (verbal and non-verbal);
• A second European language is a pre.
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of a `energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Visit our website(s) for further information: www.driscolls.eu and www.driscolls.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market from their EMEA headquarters in Breda. Our family-owned company operates for over 100 years and we are totally dedicated to berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s, which started out in California, has grown to be represented on each continent. As our dynamic European organisation is growing rapidly, we are looking for an ambitious :