About the vacancy
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Administrative Support who shares our passion for berries and loves to join our young and energetic team.
General Description Department
The sales process department is responsible for visibility and control on OtC process flows, claim management and supports on general administrative tasks. The sales admin support is part of the sales process department with main focus to support on administrative workload of the sales department. Main responsibility is claim entry, program entry and pricelist registration.
Goal of the position
In the role of sales admin support, you are part of the Sales process department. Your duties will include liaising with sales department on receiving on time information, claim, program and pricelist entry.
- Enter the claim on receiving date.
- Secures registration of return orders within 1 hour after receiving
- Coordinates the claim between different departments, registers result and secure credit will be made by the financial department.
- Program entry
- Pricelist entry
- Knowledge marketing/sales module
- Understands Driscoll’s claim process
- Gives input on sales process coordinator on delays
Education & training
- MBO, preferable with admin experience
- Preferable working in an international dynamic environment
- Experience in similar role (administrative role)
Skills & behaviors
- Well organized and able to keep an overview
- Is accurate on registration
- Is able to understand claim process and different administrative tasks
- Is able to indicate deviations of the process towards sales process
- Is able to indicate delays and act proactively in solving claims
- Reaches out to sales department when information for registration program and pricelist is not on time
- Enjoys administrative, repetition work
- Is able to work independently
Next to the skills above, you are passionate, humble and trustworthy and you master the English language (verbal and non-verbal).
Having a good understanding of another European language (Dutch, French or Spanish) is a distinct advantage.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the chance to be part of our experienced and fast growing company. This opens doors to a broad international experience with limitless opportunities to develop your talent. And… as we have an endless supply of delicious berries for you to enjoy, you never have to worry about your daily dose of vitamins anymore.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market from their EMEA headquarters in Breda. Our family-owned company operates for over 100 years and we are totally dedicated to berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s, which started out in California, has grown to be represented on each continent. As our dynamic European organization is growing rapidly, we are looking for an ambitious new colleague!
Visit our website(s) for further information: www.driscolls.eu and www.driscolls.com
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated.