About the vacancy
As a Quality Inspector you are responsible for Quality inspections of Driscoll’s Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries and Blueberries according to the Driscoll’s standards.
- Execute daily quality inspections on the incoming products at the cooler facilities.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication on incoming fruit quality, shelf-life results, stock quality, non-conformities and claim analysis.
- Provide input on specific quality improvements programs and initiates suggestions to improve overall quality
- Participate in the planning and execution of QA calibration exercise.
- Participating in the weekend duty rotation schedule.
You are the ideal candidate for us if you have an MBO education and several years of relevant working experience in a (international) trading environment, preferably with soft fruit.
Your English and Dutch are fluent. You have excellent communication skills, are accurate in administration and know how to work with Microsoft Office. Furthermore, you show passion in your work and can adapt to frequent change. Working in a high-pressure environment is no problem for you.
We offer you a chance to build a young fast-growing brand and be part of an ‘energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. As you will work in a team with a central role within the company you are able to develop yourself in a way where you will get to know the company and the supply chain very well. In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new colleague!
As our dynamic European organization is growing rapidly, we are looking for an ambitious Quality Inspector for our Hazeldonk location .