About the vacancy
We are looking for a enthousiastic and passioned Quality Assurance Coordinator who will join our team!
As the Quality Assurance Coordinator you will be responsible for the execution of Quality inspections on Driscoll’s products against pre-defined quality standards in the North European region. You are responsible for the day-to-day supervision of all Quality Inspectors to ensure a correct execution of inspections. Within this challenging role you are the one setting priorities, improving implemented initiatives and giving input on improvement opportunities within quality inspection.
- Responsible for the execution of quality inspections on incoming products at Driscoll’s coolers, third party coolers, remote locations and self-assessment growers, in the North European region, according the Driscoll’s defined quality standards.
- Ensures timely and correct communication on fruit quality towards internal and external partners.
- Communication on quality of stock and timely indication to the internal Driscoll’s departments of condition of stock.
- Responsible for the execution of the Driscoll’s process flow related to quality and Mooy operations using a daily/weekly planning.
- Responsible for the execution of a timely and correct administration regarding the inspection findings.
- Responsible for day-to-day planning of resources to ensure the incoming fruit quality inspections in a timely manner.
- Will provide input on personal performance of Quality Inspectors and ensures performance issues and accomplishments are discussed and recorded.
- Will provide input on specific quality improvements programs and initiates suggestions to improve overall quality
- Responsible for monthly reporting towards Quality Manager/Supervisor.
Education & Training required:
- MBO/HBO level with several years (minimum 4) of working experience
- Appropriate quality qualifications
Work experience required:
- Working experience in a similar position and within an international trading environment required
- Working experience within the fresh produce sector on quality inspections is required.
- Excellent working knowledge of English, Dutch and another European language is a distinct advantage
- Able to build up relationships at all levels
- Continues learning and self-development
- Act Expertly
- Understanding others
- Team player
- Show passion
- Show Flexibity
- Handle pressure
- Communicate Pro active
- Act customer oriented
This function will be located in our Hazeldonk office. Due to the lack of public transport in this area, a car is required.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company hinges on creating an enabling environment where our people are energised, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact: Saskia van der Hoest: email@example.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated