About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious Production Analyst, who wants to become part of our Plant Supply team. The plants are owned by Driscoll’s and are produced throughout the EMEA-area by own and external nursery partners. Plants are distributed amongst growers in EMEA for fruit production.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is to drive improvements related to production performance & reliability”
The Production Analyst is positioned within Nursery Logistics and is responsible for Ensuring accurate insight in production performance (yield & costs) to support management decision making. The Nursery Logistics team takes care of plant production planning, administration and logistics required for plant production and supply of plants to growers. They work very closely with Plant Production team that is responsible for the production of the plants.
Through data analysis, performance management, showing leadership and creating alignment within the organization the Production Analyst will help to ensure accurate maintenance of the bill of material and production parameters such as yield, multiplication rates, planting density, costs, and production windows.
You are responsible for ensuring reliable input for the production scheduling & forecast models.
You are responsible for measuring actual production performance versus target performance (material consumption, yield, multiplication rates, timing). You will also measure actual & forecasted production cost versus budget and the nursery production performance (3rd party & owned nurseries) versus target and nursery benchmarks. You also have to analyze achieved performance and provide recommendations to improve production performance & production reliability. Besides that:
- By providing and presenting production performance reports, you can address performance deviations with relevant stakeholders and support implementation of improvements;
- You also have to maintain the bill of material & production master data in relevant systems and tools;
- You also provide cost and sales price calculations for department budget purposes and prepare and participate in production forecast & planning meetings with different stakeholders.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. As Your co-workers are situated all over Europe, your verbal and non-verbal skills in the English language must be excellent. This is a flexible and dynamic position and means you will sometimes travel to one of our production-locations.
- A Master / bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar and a more than 5 years of relevant working experience with Data Analysis and Production management;
- You also have a proven success with initiating changes based on data analyses and with maintaining (production) master;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of budgeting and economical influences.
- Experience with Plant-, Fruit & Vegetable- or Fresh Produce-Production is a big advantage;
- Planning, organizing and Project Management are words that sound familiar to you;
- You have a strong business sense and entrepreneurial qualities;
- You are also a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energised, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ email@example.com.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated