About the vacancy
Driscoll’s in Breda is seeking a Process Lead to join the Sales Process Department. Are you challenged by being the linchpin for managing Driscoll’s internal Sales Processes? From (international) order flow, up to the final deliveries. You will liaise with various business units and departments within our international organization and thanks to your work our processes run smoothly and deliveries are made on time. Are you an expert in understanding how systems work do you have the drive to continuous improve processes? Then we have a great opportunity for you! Read on or apply directly!
In the role of Process Lead, you are the linking pin between process department and sales department. The sales process department is responsible for visibility and control on all processes from order to final payments, claim management and to participate various projects form a sales process perspective.
As Process Lead you will focus and coordinate regional sales processes and streamline them to the standard processes. This means you will work together with the regional sales team to create efficiency and alignment in the region and propose solutions for manual work flows for example by using EDI or reporting tools. You will be responsible for the day to day measurement and control of key processes within the sales department. Your key responsibility is to drive continuous improvement of Sales processes by analyzing areas to uncover inefficiency and then recommend and drive solutions flows in order to create efficiency and a standard way of working.
- Key areas of responsibilities are: Build and maintain strong relationships with all the stakeholders from our day to day business; Sales Support, Finance, Sales Managers, reviewing and understanding current ways of working.
- Connect the internal departments (f.e. Finance, Supply Chain) to streamline the divers process flows.
- Providing reporting and auditing critical control points, input on PM meeting and understanding of EDI implementations.
- Daily PPI and KPI management on core business processes in order to be able to have a smooth EDI link with our customers.
- Clear connection with the Sales Support team on KPI’s, secures visibility and escalation if needed towards sales management and sales process manager.
- Participate in projects as Subject Matter Expert. The projects are part of strategic initiatives which lead to changes within the organization in way of working. You are part of a team who is responsible for implementing the changes and new ways of working. You give go-live support and measure the performance of the key changes. The projects are part of the achievements of strategic goals within several workstreams.
- Coordinate overall sales processes with key users with a focus on order management, invoice management
- Ownership of Lanes and process flow on timings such as customer set-up in the system, issue management, etc.
- Be a key user (DAX, ERP).
To successfully fulfill the role of a Process Lead you are well organized and able to keep an overview. You have strong problem-solving skills and you are able to indicate improvement in current processes and drive these improvements on regional level. Furthermore you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Economics, International Business
- Have 5 year of relevant experience in a dynamic environment, preferably in the Food / FMCG industry
- Experience similar role (coordinating complex processes within Sales, SME order processing, EDI implementation, process owner)
- EDI and GS1 standard knowledge
- You don’t shy away to Proactively give input on region meetings on order process topics
- Knowledge and experience in working in an Agile environment
- Commercial as well as technical insight
- Has a good dose of persuasiveness
We offer you a job with a lot of variation and dynamics because of the international environment and our fresh product; Only the Finest Berries! Driscoll’s also takes good care of its employees and offers a salary that matches your level of experience. In addition, you can expect:
- The opportunity to act both at an operational and strategic level and to build valuable (international) relationships
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing and international environment whether we take your development & ideas just as serious as our business.
- A phone and laptop
- Travel expense reimbursement
- 26 days of holiday leave
- Fresh berries in the office every day!
Nice! We look forward to receiving your application. Upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact our Recruiter Danique Verschuuren at 06 25 18 21 90. Whatsapp is also possible. Or for more information about our organization visit www.driscolls.eu
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.