About the vacancy
Driscoll’s is looking for a Portfolio Analyst II for our office in Breda and will support the day-to-day operations of the Office of the CIO (OCIO), the IS unit that defines and maintains the core management functions of the Information Services Department.
The Portfolio Analyst II reports to the Portfolio Manager and collaborates closely with the cross-functional teams. Portfolio Analyst will support the areas of Information Services (IS) Processes & Methodologies, IS Performance Measurement, IS Project Portfolio Governance, IS Change Management, IS Finance tasks and IS Vendor Management.
- Oversee OCIO Processes and Procedures: This position entails the communication and oversight of OCIO processes and procedures in Breda, serving as the primary representative, and providing guidance to both internal and external resources.
- Maintain Ethical and Professional Conduct
- License Tracking
- SOW Processing and Resource Management
- Contract Processing and Vendor Coordination
- Project Analysis: Provide analysis for all PMO (Project Management Office) projects, including the capitalization of internal and external labor in accordance with accounting’s capitalization policy.
- Gathers data from various database sources and compiles it into meaningful reports.
- Create Presentations
- Workflow and Process Improvement
- Financial Analysis: Collect, model, monitor, and analyze financial and business data.
- Vendor Expense Tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with Project Portfolio Management, and ITIL framework
- Microsoft Excel (Proficiency: Advanced)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Proficiency: Advanced)
- Microsoft Visio (Proficiency: Intermediate)
- ServiceNow – ITAM/SAM, ITIL, ITBM (Proficiency: Intermediate)
- ITIL and PMP certifications, a plus
- Proficiency in English
We offer you a job with a lot of variation and dynamics because of the international environment and our fresh product; Only the Finest Berries! Driscoll’s also takes good care of its employees and offers a salary that matches your level of experience. In addition, you can expect the following:
- Profit Sharing based on company results;
- Flexibility; working remote for a few days per week;
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our ambitious organization;
- Family-owned business with strong Mission and Values;
- Phone and laptop;
- Travel expense reimbursement;
- 26 vacation days;
- Fresh berries in the office every day.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™.