About the vacancy
People Services is part of Human Resources and has a total of 4 employees (3.6 FTE), including this position. The People Services unit within Human Resources in DEMEA is responsible for full HR administration delivery and support for the whole region (key focus: Morocco and Spain).
Goal of the People Services position is to provide full administrative HR support for the DEMEA region with key focus on Morocco and Spain. The concerned post holder should be accountable for creating efficient and high quality processes with a key focus on continuous improvement.
• Input for monthly payroll; Keeping Workday up-to-date and employee files; Full administrative support on employment contracts (seasonals and regular), mandatory governmental documents, final settlement agreements for seasonals, employee statements; Providing data for HR Analytics to HRBP; Responsible to maintain accurate data in HRIS Ensure we are compliant with local legislation and GDPR requirements; VISA / work permits support when required; Support with mandatory medical check-ups; Drafting of final settlement of seasonal workers, by every ends of the seasons; The preparation of employees visas documents;
• Contact with health insurance companies and social administration to follow the employee’s files; Follow-up of social security and pension files Management of absences, departures of employees and record overtimes of seasonals; Drafting of certain agreements, and workers consuls meeting minutes; The follow up of minutes of Hygiene and health committee; Welcoming of new joiners, and follow of the phone, computer, cars purchasing orders; Actualization paid vacation accurate statement for the finance department; Distribution of payslip for seasonal workers whom have not access to e-mail;
• Administration of training actions:
Training Presence list
Training evaluation and follow up
Training planning’s and agendas
Submitting the file to the OFPPT for refunding Projects etc;
• Any other task requested by management which is considered to be within the scope of responsibility of the post holder (can be tasks with full DEMEA scope).
You are the ideal candidate for us if you have:
Education & training:
• Bachelors degree in business administration or Human Resources.
• Relevant functional certifications or training in the field of Human Resources.
• Languages: Arabic, English, French and Spanish.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in FMCG and similar position.
• Working in an international dynamic environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, expert level in Excel.
• Tech savvy (preferably Workday and Succesfactors).
• Experience with respect to health and safety topics.
• Knowledge about Spanish legal framework.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Pro-active attitude.
• Service mindset.
• You are passionate, humble and trustworthy.
Competencies Driscoll’s leadership competencies:
• Cultivates innovation
• Plans & Aligns
• Drives results
• Drives engagement
• Travel (i.e. maximum 20% of time, mostly to Spain). Ability to work for manager not in same location.
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of a `energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Visit our website(s) for further information: www.driscolls.eu and www.driscolls.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market from their EMEA headquarters in Breda. Our family-owned company operates for over 100 years and we are totally dedicated to berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s, which started out in California, has grown to be represented on each continent. As our dynamic European organisation is growing rapidly, we are looking for an ambitious : We are looking for an enthusiastic People Services Coordinator, who shares our passion for berries and loves to join our young and energetic team. People Services is part of Human Resources and has a total of 4 employees (3.6 FTE), including this position. The People Services unit within Human Resources in DEMEA is responsible for full HR administration delivery and support for the whole region (key focus: Morocco and Spain).