About the vacancy
The Business Planning department has the vital role to support the business by providing the fruit supply & demand data and support the alignment process of the two to meet the organizational goals. She does that by collecting, analysis & reporting of relevant supply & demand data. Strong relations exist through direct & dotted line connections with our operations & commercial department throughout EMEA. The Junior Supply Analyst will make sure data systems are updated, validated and reports are available on time for the business to use. The Junior Supply Analyst will support the Supply Planner with relevant analysis, reports, meeting preparations and other ad hoc tasks where applicable.
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Supply Analyst who shares our passion for berries and wants to become part of our young and energetic team.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Recognize, follow, analyse & report production data at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons in conjunction with the field forecasting team.
- Collect, store and analyse all relevant historical and future data to aid in future forecasts. Review historical production trends, research supply drivers, prepare forecast data, aid in development of statistical forecast models and evaluate forecast results.
- In a collaborative approach challenge operations on their forecast and provide assistance in improving forecast accuracy.
- Provide ad hoc forecast reports and analysis to the commercial, operations and business teams and to analyze product strength and viability within the business.
- Working cross functionally and contributing to problem solving as required.
- Represent the supply planner in absence.
- Provide support to operational Demand planning when required.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model.
- Development & maintenance of the Supply Planning software.
Education & training
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in FMCG (When you are a starter, relevant internship(s) is required)
- Preferable working in an international dynamic environment.
Skills & behaviours
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to collect, treat & analyze data on own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, expert level in Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Tableau is a pre
- Quantrix, Stata, R, Python knowledge is a pre
- Advanced level of English
- Pro-active attitude
- Flexible team player with track record of good interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic and eager learner
- Pragmatic and able to work under pressure, and adhere deliver to tight deadlines.
- You are passionate, humble and trustworthy;
- You master the English language (verbal and non-verbal). Having a good understanding of another European language (Dutch, French or Spanish) is a distinct advantage.
- Eg. Travel requirements (Eg. 5% of the time)
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company hinges on creating an enabling environment where our people are energised, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact: Saskia van der Hoest: email@example.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated