About the vacancy
As a Junior Master Scheduler you will coordinate and assist in the execution of the Supply and Demand plan for our fresh berries. To be successful in this role, you must align on a daily base with various international departments and stakeholders. It is important to continuously be accurate and flexible in the process administration. In this role you have the great opportunity ‘to learn on the job’ and grow towards the Master Scheduler position.
Every day, the team starts at 07:30 hours to ensure that our fresh berries are correctly allocated and packages according to the demand and supply. This is a highly challenging position, due to the fact that the offer of the availability changes on a daily base, as also is the demand. Due to our growing demand and supply, keep in mind that incidentally, the department will need your expertise and assistance on a weekend day (Saturday and Sunday).
As a Junior Master Scheduler you coordinate and assist on the day to day challenges to connect Supply and Demand. Alignment and planning are essential in this position; thus you are responsible for:
- Alignment on status of planning activities and supply & demand situation to external and internal stake holders.
- Coordination of operational & administrative tasks within the planning department.
- Post-harvest master scheduling of 2 berries.
- Master scheduling a specific berry category.
- Timely and accurate entry of scheduling orders in the Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
- Taking part in the daily meetings with the Sales, Supply Chain and Operations departments and ensuring relevant information is shared.
- Timely and accurate allocation of product codes within the system.
- Support the development of analysis-tools and processes to further structure the activities and create an optimum on efficiency.
- Ensure a timely and correct feedback and reporting on findings and results and initiates suggestions for process improvements.
As a Junior Master Scheduler you combine strong communication skills with strong accuracy skills, with the ambition to grow on a professional level within our berry business. You are an ideal candidate for us if you have the following experience and skills:
- Completed HBO level education.
- Minimum of 1 years of working experience, preferably in a position in which communication and accuracy skills are combined.
- Strong communications skills and able to communicate easily within different organizational levels.
- High proficiency of Excel and other Microsoft packages is a must.
- Strong administrative and accuracy skills.
- Able to work within a high pressure environment.
- Teamwork enabler.
- Analyzing skills.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and non-verbal);
- Another European language (Dutch / German / Spanish) is a distinct advantage.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated.