About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious, commercially set up Junior Master Scheduler, who wants to become part of our great team.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is to coordinate and assist in the execution of the Supply and Demand plan for our fresh berries”
To be successful in this role, you will, on a daily base, align with various international departments and stakeholders. It is important to continuously be accurate and flexible in the process administration. In this role you have the great opportunity ‘to learn on the job’ and grow towards the Master Scheduler position.
Every day, the team starts at 07:30 hours to ensure that our fresh berries are correctly allocated and packaged according to the demand and supply. This is a highly challenging position, due to the fact that the offer of the availability changes on a daily base, as also is the demand.
As a Junior Master Scheduler you coordinate and assist on the day to day challenges to connect Supply and Demand. Alignment and planning are essential in this position; thus you are responsible for:
- Alignment on status of planning activities and supply & demand situation to external and internal stake holders.
- Coordination of operational & administrative tasks within the planning department.
- Timely and accurate entry of purchase orders and allocation of product codes in the ERP- system (MS Dynamics AX);
- Taking part in the daily “morning” meetings with the Sales, Logistics and Operations department and ensuring relevant information is shared
- Support the development of analysis-tools and processes to further structure the activities and create an optimum on efficiency.
- Ensure a timely and correct feedback and reporting on findings and results and initiates suggestions for process improvements.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. As a Junior Master Scheduler you combine strong communication skills (in English) with strong accuracy skills, with the ambition to grow on a professional level within our berry business. You are an ideal candidate for us if you have:
- Completed HBO level education and a minimum of 1 year of working experience, preferably in a position in which communication and accuracy skills are combined;
- High proficiency of Excel and other Microsoft packages is a must;
- Strong administrative skills and able to work within a high pressure environment;
- You are a teamwork enabler and have good set of analyzing skills;
- Besides excellent use of your English language skills (verbal and non-verbal), speaking and writing another European language (Dutch / German / Spanish) is a distinct advantage.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated