About the vacancy
You are responsible for workspace management and provide optimal customer service to users in the EMEA region. Our EMEA headquarters is located in Breda and from here; we deliver IT services for our EMEA region and work closely with our corporate IT colleagues in the US. We are looking for a skilled IT Support Specialist with a strong customer focus. Travel percentage is up to 5%. This is a temporary position until the end of 2018.
In this role, you will be:
- First line of contact for all Driscoll’s users in the area of workspace management within the EMEA region
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues and respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via email or via phone
- Help the engineers in their absence on system administrated related tasks
- Work close with the system engineer to improve IT systems / end user experience
- Understand & help the Driscoll’s end user in a proactive way
- Any other task assigned by management, which is considered to be within the scope of the post holder.
You are our number one candidate, when you have:
Education & training:
- Completed MBO level (4) with a specialization in IT
- Microsoft IT certificates are an asset (MCDST or similar)
We love you to be innovative, resourcefulness and ambitious.When you are enthusiastic, willing to learn from others and have the mind of a true team player, you could be our next Driscoll’s colleague…
- 2-4 years of relevant working
- Experience in an (international) Microsoft IT environment
- Understanding of networks and application Systems
- You are passionate, humble and trustworthy;
- Able to build up relationships at all levels
- Continues learning and self-development
- Act Expertly
- Understanding others
- Team player
- Show passion
- Show flexibility
- Handle pressure
- Communicate pro active
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the chance to be part of our experienced and fast growing company. This opens doors to a broad international experience with limitless opportunities to develop your talent. And… as we have an endless supply of delicious berries for you to enjoy, you never have to worry about your daily dose of vitamins anymore.
This is a temporary position until the end of 2018.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new colleague!
Find out more about our joyful berry company at: www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated