About the vacancy
We are looking for a highly motivated IT Business Relationship Manager who shares our passion for berries and wants to become part of our young and energetic team.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION DEPARTMENT
The IT Business Relationship Manager (ITBRM) has the overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface within DEMEA for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. The ITBRM serves as the business relationship link between DEMEA and IT at the manager and executive level. The ITBRM provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives. They communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding DEMEA’s requests and projects and initiatives. They proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units. The department partners with business leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and in partnership with the PMO, identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance).
GOAL OF THE POSITION / KEY RESULTS AREA
The ITBRM proactively serves as a “trusted advisor,” and is the primary IT point of contact for the managers. He or She operates as the key business contact representing IT in promoting IT services and capabilities. The ITBRM provides support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business. The ITBRM focuses on strategic initiatives and planning activities for their business area. They strive to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues. ITBRMs are proactive and anticipatory in their thinking. They are, by nature, driven and provide significant value to business units. ITBRM’s facilitate the investment intake process as well as the planning and execution of business initiatives through the use of technology. They serve a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology. Travel requirements (Eg. 10% of the time)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
IT Strategy Development
- Partners with leadership to develop IT roadmaps specific to business strategies and ensures successful introductions across the organization and with customers.
- Identify technology opportunities to support business strategy.
- Create and analyze relevant information and develop recommendations to senior management.
- Solutions Development – Work directly with business to define scope and intent for functionality enhancements.
- Participate and perform initial impact analysis on custom enhancements.
- Coordinate resolution of escalated issues.
- Partner with business and understand business priorities.
- Provide leadership to define business case and bring priority projects for funding approval.
- Supports the business with the creation of Capital Investment requests and an overview of the required resources.
- Assist in the selection of technology and external partners.
- Proactively report project status to business and IT stakeholders.
- In partnership with the PMO, develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio.
- Manages the progress of the various IT projects together with local Business Analysists, coordinating the availability of IT business analysist resource.
- Oversee the implementation of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization impact on the organization.
- Effectively collaborate with, and influences the Global IT Centers of Expertise leadership (Application, Enterprise Architecture, PMO, Infrastructure& Support) to ensure the customer’s needs are met, and solutions are compatible with company standards.
- Define internal SLA’s, processes and way of working and monitors global SLA’s and drive alignment across IT functions.
- Manages currently one business analyst and ensures resource availability for approved projects.
We are seeking for a dynamic and committed IT Business Relationship Manager with the following education and skills.
Education & training
- Master’s degree
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics or SAP)
- English required at an advanced proficiency level
- 7-10 year working environment as a IT Business Consultant or IT Manager,
- Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge
- Has shown record of strategic project planning and client management
- Worked with a broad range of diverse customers and stakeholders.
- Experience with managing team(s)
Skills & behaviors
- IT leader who has the capability and experience to drive the IT agenda and priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Problem Solving
- Analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Service mindset
Driscoll’s leadership competencies
- Strategic Mindset
- Cultivates innovation
- Plans & Aligns
- Drives results
- Drives engagement
- Develops talent
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company hinges on creating an enabling environment where our people are energised, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ email@example.com.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated, thank you.