About the vacancy
In order to support our daily operations, the finance department, located in Breda, is looking for a enthusiastic, social and hands on finance assistant. The intern will support the finance team with day to day activities and will operate under supervision of the Team Leaders.
The Finance department is responsible for the financial administration of a number of entities (including general ledger accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable), payroll processing, grower payments, consolidation and financial reporting.
You will support the finance team on day to day finance tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the Accounts Payable team: check on incoming invoices and assign them for posting, respond to vendor inquiries, prepare payment batches, post invoices.
- Assist the Accounts Receivable team: account for bank postings, respond to customer inquiries, create invoices and credit notes.
- Support the team leader in general accounting (accrual calculation, account reconciliation, intercompany transactions, settlement of accounts).
- Assist in month closing procedures.
- Support the team leader in payroll and benefit administration(reconciliation, posting, credit cards administration, cars).
You are the ideal candidate for us if you are following a finance related study (MBO 3rd/4th year or HBO 3rd year) and you are looking for an intersnhip for at least 3 months at a young, growing and dynamic company. You have good communication skills, as well in Dutch as in English verbal and in writing. You have eye for detail, you are pragmatic and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines. You have administrative and excell skills. And most important, you are a flexible team player with good interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm.
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of a `energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. In order to complete your goals within your internship, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact:
Natascha Hogeveen / email@example.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated.