About the vacancy
Driscoll’s in Breda is seeking a HR Operations Manager to join the EMEA HR team. A great opportunity if you are looking for an international, diverse, and strategic role with many responsibilities in which you will contribute to the continuous development of our People Services. Are you the experienced people services manager who wants to further professionalize our organization? Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new HR Operations Manager!
As Driscoll’s People Manager you will have the opportunity to impact and drive Driscoll’s growth, through the development and delivery of excellent HR strategies, tools, and best practices, in order to contribute to the optimization of our People Services Department.
You will manage the People Services team across EMEA consisting of team members in Spain, Morroco, Portugal, Germany, Middle-East and the UK. Regularly, you have contact with Driscoll’s US. You will be part of the HR Management team together with the HR Director and the HR Business Partners in which together you will make strategic choices to develop and optimize standard operating procedures and adherence to service level agreements (SLAs). You will report to the HR Director.
- Manage the People Services team across EMEA; Coordinating the work across the region, ensuring compliancy, accuracy and efficiency. Making sure that processes are optimized and aligned (across region and with the global team);
- Ensuring an accurate and timely payroll across the region;
- Lead People Services to be the COE with the best HR Services. Driving a great employee experience through-out the full life cycle (Onboarding, offboarding, transfers, employee engagement, Performance Management, Work Force Planning and compliance);
- Manage the Compensation & Benefits Specialist to ensure that compensation and benefits programs are competitive, equitable, and cost-effective programs aligned with Driscoll’s Total Rewards Philosophy;
- Ensure all supporting tools, policies and documents are up-to-date (HR Help Solutions, FAQs and SOPs: standard operating documentation) are maintained and updated time and provides accurate information;
- Develop, coach and empower the People Services Coordinators and Compensation & Benefits. Allowing them to take ownership and accountability over their work, projects and grow their talent;
- Oversee internal and external audits as required;
- Establish effective and collaborative partnership with the HRBP’s to build borderless services and effectively cross-trained team members. Drive continuous improvement throughout the full employee life cycle process (elevating the use of tools and systems);
- Partner with COE program owners, PMO and GPS leadership to plan and coordinate resources in support of the global HR calendar for program rollout and business-as-usual support.
You are a credible HR professional who adapts your communication style to shifting situations bringing people and business together and can easily interface with senior management. You are service minded and always having a focus on improvements of processes and strategies, ‘connecting the dots’ and take a pro-active approach to getting things done. Furthermore you have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration or HR Management or specialization in Compensation and benefits management;
- 10+ years’ progressive Human Resources experience in a European, multi-cultural environment, preferably within in the FMCG;
- Demonstrated leadership in team management, development, and coaching with remote team members;
- You have the capability towards operational & process excellence, metrics/KPI’s and customer service;
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve problems by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures within Driscoll’s and compliance to regional or local law;
- Strong depth of experience across the spectrum of HR activities, through operational roles and an in-depth understanding of specialist disciplines within HR and their contribution to business success.
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer you the opportunity to contribute constructively to the growth of our ambitious organization. Our success as a company depends on an environment in which our people are energetic, motivated and driven to perform at the highest level. You can be the linchpin in this! In addition, we offer:
- Profit Sharing based on company results;
- Flexibility; working remote for a few days per week;
- Everyday access to our delightful berries in the office;
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our ambitious organization;
- Work within a dynamic, young, passionate and international team;
- Family-owned business with strong Mission and Values.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about groing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed trough years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on develivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chains partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™. Driscoll’s EMEA is Europe’s largest fresh berry marketer and distributor, with over 5,000 hectares of berries farmed across our UK, European, Middle East and African (EMEA) regions.