About the vacancy
We are looking for a HR officer to strengthen our EMEA HR team based in our Breda office. As a HR Officer you support the EMEA HR team on various HR processes, such as recruitment, onboarding, talent, absenteeism and HR reporting. A dynamic role in a fast growing company, with lots of opportunities!
To be successful in this role, you must align on a daily base with colleagues within various departments. It is important to continuously be client-focused, accurate and flexible in the execution of the processes:
- Recruitment activities: sourcing of new candidates by using on- and offline channels to get in touch with potential candidates, maintain contact with external agencies, organize and participate in interviews and execute associated administrative activities.
- Organization of the hiring process such as creating the employment contract and other documents, maintaining contact with the new hire and manager, welcoming the employee with a HR introduction and creating the employee record and other administrative tasks.
- Ensure reports are created, updated and maintained via our HR systems (Workday), Career Site and recruitment system.
- Answer HR related questions about our policies, administration, systems and processes to our employees
- Preparing and handling HR correspondence.
- Maintain employee records and process all personnel changes in the HR system (Workday).
- Manage the absence administration and maintain contact with the occupational health and safety (ARBO) provider.
- Assist on training activities in the Netherlands and EMEA.
- Support EMEA or Global HR projects to continuously improve our organization and service.
- Organize employee events in close cooperation with the Office department.
As a HR Officer you combine strong communication skills with accuracy skills. You are an ideal candidate for us if you have the following experience and skills:
- Completed HBO education (e.g. HR, Personnel Management);
- At least 2 years of working experience within HR;
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and non-verbal), another European language is a distinct advantage ;
- Accurate, enthusiastic, pro-active, integer, service oriented, teamplayer.
We offer you a chance to build a young fast-growing brand and be part of an ‘energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents.
As you will work in a team with a central role within the company you are able to develop yourself in a way where you will get to know the company and the supply chain very well.
In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Driscoll’s is growing rapidly within EMEA. Our berries are grown in Europe, Africa and South America and our delivery is through the whole of Europe and Middle-East.