About the vacancy
Driscoll’s located in Breda (the Netherlands) is seeking a Finance Track Lead to join the Enterprise Business Applications (EBA) Project Team. In this role, you are looking for innovative solutions and working methods for the implementation of our new ERP system in order to translate our dispersed current local processes to one harmonized global process. Your challenge? Operating in a complex, dynamic and global environment with various stakeholders from all levels of the organization while keeping the business requirements in mind.
Are you ready to help our business achieve its new capabilities to become more efficient to pursue the most flavorful fresh berries to more consumers around the world? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Upload your CV and motivation letter and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact Femke Roze at 06 83623681. Whatsapp is also possible. Or for more information about our organization visit www.driscolls.eu and apply at: https://tool2mat.ch/s/eab4ed60
As a Finance EBA Project Track Lead you are responsible for defining clear business objectives and a digital strategy. To execute this strategy and achieve these objectives you need to manage a group of SMEs, Process Engineers (indirect reports) and diverse stakeholders across all levels of the organization. It is also your responsibility to manage the change and make sure the new ways of working are embedded in the organization.
In this role, you will lead, advise and make decisions to help the EBA implementation team. You will provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that implement Finance process design. You will work closely with our businesses, Global Information Services and other functional teams (e.g. grower settlement). In addition to the regional accountability, you will also be accountable for the Global connection and partner closely with Global Process Lead and other relevant Finance stakeholders.
Together with the other track leads and subject matter experts that will feed you with the company nitty gritty detail you will analyze current processes and harmonizing to new global processes and solutions so that they continue to contribute optimally to our business operations. Furthermore;
- You fulfill a bridging function between the organization and IT by combining your knowledge and inquisitiveness of business operations, processes and IT;
- Accountable to document and maintain the documentation for the operational processes (within Signavio tool);
- You ensure that we get the best out of the new ERP system and related applications in terms of ease of use, user management and reports;
- Maintaining contacts with all stakeholders in the functions and the global project team with the aim of transferring knowledge, support and coordination regarding functionality, business criticality, process, etc.;
- Translating Internal Customer requirements into business processes;
- Accountable to evaluate customization requests and to decide on transformation into a standard product part;
- Point of contact for Subject Matter Experts, guiding them towards best practices to process set-up;
- Testing/researching new processes by means of test setups/field test.
Becoming a successful Finance Track Lead takes a combination of technical skills and business acumen, along with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are real people manager with the ability to motivate people, and proven change management skills. Critical thinking and having the ability to define and solve problems by collecting data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions is important for this role. You are a highly organized teamplayer and able to run multiple tasks, handle timelines and deliver a quality job.
We offer you a job with a lot of variation and dynamics because of the international environment and our fresh products; Only the Finest Berries! Driscoll’s also takes good care of its employees and offers a salary that matches your level of experience.
In addition, as a Finance Track Lead (R2R) you can expect:
- The opportunity to act both at an operational and strategic level and to build valuable (international) relationships;
- Profit sharing;
- A corporate phone and laptop;
- Travel expense reimbursement;
- 26 vacation days with a yearly option to buy 6 additional;
- Fresh berries in the office every day!
You will work in a diverse team, primarily based out of the EMEA HQ in Breda and consists of different track lead members with different domain expertise such Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain and Nursery. You will report to Program Lead.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.