About the vacancy
- Understanding the company’s strategic objectives and deploying them into viable demand plans
- Develop rolling forecasts at all required levels of detail, and ensures consistency between aggregate and lower-level numbers covering the 2 year Integrated Business Planning horizon
- Lead Area & Country Demand Reviews and advise stakeholders on assumptions underneath the robust demand plan, providing insights on customer plans / funnel, risks & opportunities, decision influencing in an unbalanced situation around supply & demand in fruit volume or plants
- On behalf of Demand maintain a weekly and monthly supply & demand alignment & consensus cycle
- Support the Demand Planning Manager for the monthly DEMEA Demand review cycle and feed systems with the data necessary
- Primary contact for Demand Planning systems setup and its integrity, including filtering historical demand baseline (Anaplan)
- Ensure Planning Master Data is always fit for purpose, and properly represents all demand needs in the planning systems
- Analyze and understand root cause underneath performance indicators (eg forecast accuracy & bias) and provide and implement improvements when needed
- A Master / Bachelor degree in the commercial, supply chain and/or agronomy area and a at least 3 years of relevant working experience in an international Sales & Operations Planning environment;
- Good understanding of Demand, Supply and Finance Business planning
- Excellent analytical and computer skills and strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau, Planning systems (Anaplan is a pre)
- Ability to plan on aggregate level 2 years out, as well as zoom in on short term to ensure solid Demand Plan is in place
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong convincing skills & building internal & external relationships.
- Curious self-starter with good teamwork skills and able to involve any stakeholders on a timely basis to align with each other.
- Multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines. An eye for detail with good planning and implementation skills is a must.
- You are willing to travel within EMEA.
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer you the opportunity to contribute constructively to the growth of our ambitious organization. Our success as a company depends on an environment in which our people are energetic, motivated and driven to perform at the highest level. You can be the linchpin in this! In addition, we offer:
- Profit Sharing based on company results;
- Flexibility; working remote for a few days per week;
- Everyday access to our delightful berries in the office;
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of our ambitious organization;
- Work within a dynamic, young, passionate and international team;
- Family-owned business with strong Mission and Values.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about groing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed trough years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on develivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chains partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™. Driscoll’s EMEA is Europe’s largest fresh berry marketer and distributor, with over 5,000 hectares of berries farmed across our UK, European, Middle East and African (EMEA) regions.