About the vacancy
As Customer Excellence Manager you are responsible for overseeing the quality of service provided to customers to ensure they are up to acceptable standards and adequately meet their expectations and requirements.
You will supervise and coordinate the activities of the Customer Care Department ensuring customer satisfaction.
You will provide support to customers addressing issues with received services/products and reducing related claims to a minimum, ensuring the needs and expectations of customers are met and exceeded.
You will develop and implement standards effective in sustaining the relationship between Driscoll’s and its customers. You direct and monitor the customer care operations of our organization to ensure these are compliant with all external and internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement customer care policies, procedures, and regulations necessary for ensuring a satisfied customer base;
- Communicate with customers to identify their need/expectations and make appropriate adjustments to meet those needs;
- Follow up customers to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products/services;
- Handle tough or complex customer issues by analyzing said problems to come up with (internal) solutions effective in addressing customer complaints;
- Provide customers with updates and periodic statements on service developments and changes in trends;
- Establish communication channels through which customers can send in their feedback or challenges for prompt resolution;
- Analyze customer care data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions;
- Accountable for the processing and issuance of refunds to customers;
- Organize programs for customer care staff to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills. Conduct quality performance and career discussions to support employees in their career development;
- Ensure a healthy talent pipeline, onboarding, and training of customer care staff to ensure a capable workforce;
- Own the engagement of the customer care staff, develop and follow-through on survey actions;
- Participate in educational workshops and networks to stay up-to-date on developments in the industry;
- Maintain proper record of all customer care operation and activities for reference purposes;
- Work around available budget to achieve set objectives and targets;
- Conduct surveys to determine the opinion of customers regarding their products/services.
As a Customer Excellence Manager you are expected to master:
- Communication: You communicate well by building relationships based on trust and respect; you are able to interact with customers using appropriate language, identifying their requirements and providing solutions or assistance;
- Problem-solving: You are skilled in analyzing customer complaints or issues to come up with recommendations useful in resolving customer problems;
- Customer Service Skills: You are adept at courteously relating with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are met;
- Direction setting: Building healthy relationships helps you set direction by telling the story of where you’re going and why;
- Change management: You manage change effectively by using critical thinking to re-design better processes, get buy-in, train people, align everyone’s behavior to those new processes;
- Conflict management, feedback, and development: You handle difficult conflicts by giving tough, fair, but direct feedback;
- Hiring, onboarding, and diversity: Build your team with a lens on diversity and inclusion by hiring great talent and onboarding them well.
The following are the major requirements you need to have to access the Customer Excellence Manager job:
- An excellent academic foundation that includes a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and advanced education (marketing or business administration) are highly desirable.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in customer service or management.
- Experience at a fast-moving consumer goods company with cross-border operations and multi-lingual is desirable but not essential
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills. Insurgent and agile attitude with the focus to solve problems quickly
- Ability to create a link between an organization’s “work” and its Vision, Mission, and Values
- Travel to customers is required for this role (indication 10% EMEA);
- Being fluent in English and one other language (French or German) is a must;
- Location: Breda, The Netherlands.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated