About the vacancy
You will work within the international and dynamic environment of Driscoll’s of Europe, Middle-East, and Africa. The Customer Excellence team consists of 4 other team members based out of the EMEA HQ in Breda. This function can be operated from Breda, Hazeldonk, Moguer (Huelva, Spain), Boavista (Portgual), Moulay/Agadir (Morocco).
The Customer Excellence Coordinator ensures that customers are satisfied with the services offered by Driscoll’s and minimizes the number of complaints and claims. On a daily basis, you will be working on:
- Register claims from customers and validate if these are in line with the claims policy set out by Driscoll’s;
- Ensure claims are being handled timely and according to the processes set out in the department;
- Lead multi-functional claims meetings, to understand the reasons and factors behind claims and where solution will be provided by the involved departments on how to handle the claims and complaints, while keeping Driscoll’s best interests at heart;
- Monitoring complaints and claims and working towards reducing their numbers, both monetary values as in number of claims;
- Meeting with customer excellence manager to provide solutions to customers and implement developments within Driscoll’s;
- Organizing workshops and training programs to improve the efficiency of customer service;
- Meeting with customers and handling their complaints and claims directly, including negotiating the claims outcomes as outcome of the multi-functional team meetings;
- Keeping an inventory of customer complaints in order to review them and improve the standards of the company.
Becoming a successful Customer Excellence Coordinator takes a combination of excellent troubleshooting abilities and negotiation skills, along with strong proactive communication competencies. You do not answer with no but with a solution, you are a master at coming up with creative alternatives. Furthermore:
- You have min. 3 years of experience in a customer service role;
- You have Commercial as well as technical insight;
- You are well balanced between strategic thinking and practical implementation;
- Experience in working in an international dynamic environment;
- Experience in the food / FMCG industry is a plus.
We offer you a job with a lot of variation and dynamics because of the international environment and our fresh products; Only the Finest Berries! Driscoll’s also takes good care of its employees and offers a salary that matches your level of experience. In addition, you can expect:
- The opportunity to act both at an operational and strategic level and to build valuable (international) relationships;
- Profit sharing;
- A corporate phone and laptop;
- Travel expense reimbursement;
- 26 vacation days with a yearly option to buy 6 additional;
- Fresh berries in the office every day!
Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging role in which you can develop into a full-fledged expert in the field of Customer Excellence? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Upload your CV (in English) and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact our Recruiter Danique Verschuuren at 06 25 18 21 90. Whatsapp is also possible. Or for more information about our organization visit www.driscolls.eu
Driscoll’s in Breda (the Netherlands) is looking for a Customer Excellence Coordinator to join the Customer Excellence team. Are you the Customer Excellence specialist who gets energy from direct interaction with customers and providing them best suitable solutions to their issues? Together with the team, you ensure that Driscoll’s customers receive the best possible service every day! Something for you? Then read on or apply now!