About the vacancy
As Logistics Coordinator you will have a great responsibility to fulfill and maintain the service levels with a big vary of stakeholders. The Logistics Coordinator will play a pivotal role to ensure the proper transportation and connecting the dots between the supply (growers) of our delicious and delighted berries and the daily changing demand (customers).
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market from their EMEA headquarters in Breda. Our family-owned company operates for over 100 years and we are totally dedicated to berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s, which started out in California, has grown to be represented on each continent. As our dynamic European organization is growing rapidly, we are looking for an ambitious and service orientated Logistics Coordinator!
As a Logistics coordinator it is your job to organize, monitor, align, interact, divert and coordinate the transport and logistics requests for the delivery of berries, plants & packaging between growers, warehouses and customers.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will organize and coordinate the in and out-bound flow transport and align with our commercial department & service suppliers. Besides that, you:
- Create load, unload and arrival schedule for growers, warehouses & customers and communicate to all stakeholders;
- Manage and coordinate all ‘in transit’ flows with the use of Tracking & Tracing tools and our Transport Management System;
- Ensures documentation are compliant for customs and foreign trade (import & export);
- Are continuously searching for options to improve processes;
- Cooperate with the service suppliers to improve cooperation and service levels.
The role of Logistics Coordinator is challenging position that can be very rewarding. In this role you must be confident, ‘fast learning’ and have the ability to think on your feet. Besides that, as a Logistics Coordinator you:
Education & Training:
- Bachelor or Master Level (preferably supply chain related)
- 0-3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience in customs processes and documentation is a plus;
- Have worked before with ERP and/or Transport management systems;
- Pragmatic and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to be successful in a dynamic surrounding
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and non-verbal);
- Another European language (Dutch or German) is a distinct advantage;
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of an `energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market from their EMEA headquarters in Breda. Our family-owned company operates for over 100 years and we are totally dedicated to berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s, which started out in California, has grown to be represented on each continent. As our dynamic European organization is growing rapidly, we are looking for an ambitious new colleague!
More information? Contact: Saskia van der Hoest ( Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA) via email@example.com
Visit our website(s) for further information: www.driscolls.eu and www.driscolls.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated