About the vacancy
About the vacancy:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Cooler Supervisor for our Warehouse, who shares our passion for berries and loves to join our young and energetic team.
In this role, you will be Make sure that 3PL warehouses are following the Driscoll’s processes and procedures. To create visibility in the logistic processes and use this visibility to develop and improve current and new processes. Focus on monitor operations by optimizing the performance at 3rd party warehousing and the relationship with internal and external clients (other departments, growers, suppliers, etc.)
• Mandatory attendance at the daily operational meeting. Lead this meeting whenever appointed by the Manager.
• Supervise that the Driscoll’s processes and procedures are being followed.
• Mandatory attendance at the weekly meeting with the Manager.
• Notify the Manager on time of any absence or delay.
• Inform the Manager of all occurrences that effects the good functioning of the work and propose improvements.
• Inventory management.
• Manage KPI to measure the follow up on Driscoll’s processes and procedures. (Capacity KPI, together with allocation team plan capacity every week and weekend, specially bank holidays. Returned fruit rotation KPI. Stock level KPI, Scanner use KPI, etc)
• Be the direct communication channel between the Manager and the warehouse team.
• Prepare training for and ensure follow-up of new workers.
• Support the Coordinator and the warehouse team of the 3PL whenever necessary.
• Ensure that the 3PL team keeps the Cooler organized and clean.
• Control of records and requirements implemented in accordance with quality and mandatory certifications for quality and safety audits.
• Prepare warehouse for audits and certifications.
• Ensure that employees use / maneuver equipment responsibly, not putting them at risk.
• Communicate directly to the supervisor of the 3PL.
• Implement improvements in processes to increase efficiency.
• Ensure that the CMR’s are correctly filled.
• Carry out other activities or tasks, not specified above, whenever deemed necessary by the warehouse manager to the pursuit of Driscoll’s objectives.
You are the ideal candidate for us if you have
Education & Training:
• (MBO+)/ Bachelor degree/ post-secondary college on Supply and Chain, Logistics or Transport.
Work experience required:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a relevant Logistics/Supply Chain environment.
• Knowledge of English and Dutch is a must.
• Pragmatic and ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines.
• Eye for detail with good planning skills.
• Microsoft Office skills
• ERP’s knowledge.
• Flexible team player with good interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
• You are passionate, humble and trustworthy;
• You master the English language (verbal and non-verbal). Having a good understanding of another European language (Dutch, French or Spanish) is a distinct advantage;
• We love you to be innovative, resourcefulness and ambitious.
• When you are enthusiastic, willing to learn from others and have the mind of a true team player, you could be our next Driscoll’s colleague!
Driscoll’s leadership competencies
o Cultivates innovation
o Plans & Aligns
o Drives results
o Drives engagement
We offer you a chance to build a young fast growing brand and be part of a `energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents. In order to complete your goals, you can count on the support of a professional and global company, that finds itself in a structurally growing movement.
Visit our website(s) for further information: www.driscolls.eu and www.driscolls.com
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated
Get to know us…
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new colleague!
Find out more about our joyful berry company at: www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciate, thank you!