About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious, Claim Manager, who wants to become part of our great team.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is to create and implement the function of claim management within the EMEA-region and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the enterprise.”
Your main task will be to build an effective network within the different departments using engaged correspondents and ensure commitment of correspondents’ managers to allocate part of their time to work on claim resolution. You are to raise awareness on the claims and more and more create a sense of urgency.
In this position you will try develop a common tool kit to be used within EMEA-region to prioritize and solve problems and also ensure that the needs of Consumers, Customers and Growers are taken into account
You are to Foster problem-solving mindset within EMEA-organization. Hereto you will lead the teams of correspondents to make sure that the good coordination of the projects will go on. Besides that:
- You will analyze, quantify and prioritize the actions to have to be taken to solve the claims. Slice the big problems in smaller ones to make them more easily solvable;
- You make sure that the processes concerning claim management are made and timely updated;
- You will lead transformational activities to build capabilities and improve continuous improvement spirit;
- You will also work towards clear KPI’s and ensure timely reporting to the organization.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. As our suppliers and customers are mainly based in the south of Europe, your verbal and non-verbal skills in the English language must be excellent. As we deal with fresh fruit our business does not commit itself to Monday until Friday. This is a flexible and dynamic position and means you will be reachable in the weekends, like to travel and sometime will be from home for multiple days in a row.
- A Master / Bachelor Degree and a more than 7 years of relevant working experience within an international business or within an international role;
- Experience in Fruit & Vegetable or Fresh Produce is a big advantage;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Planning and organizing are words that sound familiar to you;
- You have a strong business sense and entrepreneurial qualities;
- You are also a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of budgeting and economical influences.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated