About the vacancy
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst with experience building solutions to support Data Reporting to meet business requirements within Driscoll’s EMEA. In this role you are in the lead of developing and maintaining solutions to support visibility of the information, using tools like Tableau, Microsoft BI stack (SSIS / SSRS / SSAS) and AWS.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to support existing solutions, build new solutions while providing, technical guidance, system development best practices and operational support. The analyst will leverage Business Intelligence and Data Analytic best practices to deliver relevant, timely and insightful information to the business and champion the organization around BI. This includes gathering, data modeling, report creation and automation, end user education and training.
- Supports the Operational Reporting Team in the production of various internal reports;
- Interpreting & analyzing metrics in order to create meaningful dashboards & reporting both at a detailed and executive level;
- Develop, implement and optimize data management processes to design reporting and analytics solutions;
- Working cross-departmentally, to gather business requirements and develop schedules to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met;
- Monitor and manage business system data interfaces, files, integrity and security;
- Assist with design, testing and maintenance of data warehouse;
- Provide training and end-user support for customized report;
- Develop, implement and support AWS data lake technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics or related field;
- 3+ years hands-on Business Intelligence experience with an emphasis on analytical and/or reporting tools;
- 3+ years hands-on Experience working on AWS Glue, SPARK-SQL, Python and Redshift;
- The ability to engage in active dialogue with enterprise stakeholders and data providers is central to success in this role;
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, SSIS, SSRS, ETL;
- Good understanding and hands-on experience on AWS Cloud technologies like S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, RDS, Redshift etc.;
- Experience in managing and developing SSIS, SSRS and any other ETL tools;
- Experience in working with AWS RDS SQL and MySQL-Aurora;
- Experience in writing complex queries in SQL Server, MySQL;
- Solid understanding and experience of AWS data lake architecture, Database & BI programming and DynamoDB AWS;
You are focused on customer experience and build product features that delight users.
You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions. It’s in your nature to establish priorities and create plans to achieve them.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Please contact for further questions: Rowan Evers via 06 25182190. Using Whats App is also possible. Acquisition is not appreciated.
Apply via the application button and upload your resume. A motivation letter is not a must, we’d like to speak to you in person.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chains partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™. For more information: https://www.driscolls.nl/nl