About the vacancy
As Accounts Receivable Specialist you are responsible for the complete debtor’s process. You are responsible for the invoicing, credit notes and collecting the outstanding invoices for fruit, plants, nursery activities and other invoices. You post bank transactions and, together with the team, you work on the month-end closing and year audits.
In the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Post bank transactions;
- Coordinate the receiving, registration and processing of invoices;
- Process credit notes;
- Give support on the projects within the team;
- Provide support during Audit;
- Loan agreements;
- Work on the Month-end closing together with the team.
- MBO / Bachelor level.
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience on an Accounts Receivable department.
- Preferable working in an international dynamic environment.
- Command of the Dutch, English and French language (German or Spanish is a plus).
Skills & behaviors
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, expert level in Excel;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Service mindset;
- Build customer relationship;
- Financial acumen;
- Resiliency .
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™