About the vacancy
Driscoll’s is expanding and looking for an account receivable specialist.
Within this role you are, together with your colleagues, responsible for building and maintaining a good relationship with our customers within Europe, Africa and the Middle East. You will be in daily contact with customers to solve the potential issues claims and to collect the outstanding invoices.
You will post bank transactions and together with the team you work on the month-end closing and year-end audits.
The goal of the department is to have a solid debtors portfolio with no large open overdue balances and a good relationship with the customer and other departments within Driscolls.
- Perform daily accounts receivable tasks;
- Build and Maintain an excellent relationship with our customers and colleagues from different departments;
- Post daily bank transactions;
- Support the manager in credit assessments;
- Invoice fruit, plants and packaging;
- Process Claims & Credit notes;
- Work on the month-end closing activities together with the team: assess provisions and accruals, reconcile open balances and analyze relevant data;
- Support with improvement projects, such as EDI;
- Support on the execution of audits.
As a credit professional, you have developed good communication skills and you like building solid international customer relationships. With your service-oriented attitude, you solve the various problems for the customer together with the relevant internal departments. You think in terms of processes, recognize recurring questions and always look for possible process improvements.
- Bachelor degree in a Finance related education;
- Min. 3-5 years related experience;
- Command of the English language and at least 1 other language. (French or Spanish is a plus);
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, expert level in Excel.
- Pro-active attitude
- Preferable working in an international dynamic environment.
Alongside a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll’s is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll’s exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners. Driscoll’s is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries ™