About the vacancy
We are looking for an ambitious, sales driven Account Manager, who wants to become part of our Sales team focusing on the retail customers in the France region.
As an Account Manager you will manage and develop strong relationships with the customers in France. You will drive the sales and performance of the Driscoll’s brand by preparing offers, providing market information and actively informing clients. Your strong service-oriented attitude and your communication & interpersonal skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. On occasions you will visit our customers in France. As we deal with fresh fruit our business does not commit itself to Monday until Friday. This is a flexible and dynamic position and means you will be reachable in the weekends and like to travel on occasions.
- You will be responsible to sell the allocated volumes within your region and manage the service levels, 13 weeks ahead;
- You will be responsible for building effective long-term relationships with customers in your region;
- You will focus on updating pricing and promotion plans together with the customers;
- Plan customer demand ahead of time in a detailed manner, to ensure on-time delivery;
- Manage the order to cash process of your accounts;
- Analyze statistics and turnover development per client;
- Solve quality complaints in close cooperation with internal departments involved.
- Good communication to all stakeholders within Driscoll’s.
- A bachelor Degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Preferably you have experience in an international retail environment;
- Experience in Fruit & Vegetable or Fresh Produce category sales is a big advantage;
- Your verbal and non-verbal skills in the French and English language must be excellent;
- Demonstrable track record of performance and delivery;
- You are flexible, fast, pro-active, enthusiastic and have a high responsibility level;
- You are a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented;
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energised, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated