About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious, sales driven Account Manager Northern Europe, wants to become part of our great Sales team.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is managing client contacts and customer development activities in the Northern European-area to achieve the optimal price possible for the quality and quantity of fruit to be sold”
You will manage the client contacts and customer development activities in close cooperation with the Sales Manager and Sales Assistant and all other involved departments.
As the Northern European Account Manager you are responsible to ensure an effective, efficient and sustainable working relationship with our customers and internal stakeholders. You continuously strive for maximum possible results. You will manage the client contacts independently. You will make offers, provide market information on a daily and weekly basis, inform clients about the orders, prices and volumes available on weekly terms.
Besides this, you:
- Sell allocated volumes and manage service levels and customer expectations 13 weeks ahead
- Plan customer demand ahead of time in a detailed manner, so other departments can manage their tasks in order to deliver.
- Manage the order to cash process of your accounts
- Analyse statistics and turnover developments per client;
- Work on Category growth in close cooperation with customers and the Buyers/Category Development Manager;
- Solve quality complaints in close cooperation with Quality Management, Sales support Department and Customer.
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. As our clients our situated all over Europe, your verbal and non-verbal skills in the English and Dutch language must be excellent. As we deal with fresh fruit our business does not commit itself to Monday until Friday. This is a flexible and dynamic position and means you will be reachable in the weekends, like to travel and sometime will be from home for multiple days in a row.
- A bachelor Degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience with Retail/Wholesale is a must and experience in Fruit & Vegetable or Fresh Produce category sales is a big advantage;
- A strong business sense and entrepreneurial qualities;
- You are a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of budgeting and economical influences.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA : +31653956083/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated