About the vacancy
Would you like to share our passion for berries?
We are looking for an ambitious, sales driven Account Manager Retail/Trade for the German Market, who wants to become part of our great Sales team.
What do you say when someone asks what you do all day?
“My main focus is managing client contacts and customer development activities in the German-area to achieve the optimal price possible for the quality and quantity of fruit to be sold”
For the trade part of your role you develop and execute the Sales Trade strategy in cooperation with internal stakeholders. In addition, you are responsible to manage the day to day sales to the Trade/Wholesale channel with the goal of achieving the best possible price based on the quality and quantity of our fruit.
Our trade is international and takes place especially in Germany.
Are you ready to excel as a Account Manager within our growing FMCG organization?
Then we would love to hear from you!
You will manage the client contacts and customer development activities in close cooperation with the Sales Manager and Sales Assistant and all other involved departments. You also:
- Ensure a good and efficient working relationship with all important stakeholders;
- Promote Operation Excellence and Continuous Improvement of policies and processes within the Sales organization;
- Develop and execute, in close cooperation with the Regional Sales Manager the Sales Trade strategy. In addition, you implement the sales trade strategy within the area of responsibility based on the market demands, supply allocation and production possibilities;
- Creates valuable partnerships with the Trade customers in order to execute the Sales Trade strategy and yearly sales budget;
- In close cooperation with departments Sales, Planning & Allocation, Production and Forecasting, you are responsible for the allocation of available volume of fruit across our customer base and ensure a good execution of our price strategy;
- Ensures excellent execution on the agreed payment conditions with our (Trade) customers;
You will work mainly from the European HQ in Breda. As your clientbase is situated mostly in Germany, your verbal and non-verbal skills in English and German must be excellent. As we deal with fresh fruit our business does not commit itself to Monday until Friday. This is a flexible and dynamic position and means you will be reachable in the weekends, like to travel and sometime will be from home for multiple days in a row.
- A bachelor Degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience with Trade/Retail is a must and experience in Fruit & Vegetable or Fresh Produce category sales is a big advantage;
- A strong business sense and entrepreneurial qualities;
- You are a team player and capable to handle pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, are self-supportive and service oriented;
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of budgeting and economical influences.
Alongside a competitive wage, we offer you the opportunity to contribute to the growth of our experienced and ambitious organisation. Our success as a company depends on a creating an enabling environment where our people are energized, motivated, and empowered to perform at their highest level.
Driscoll’s is developing a strong position in the European berry market led by our EMEA headquarters in The Netherlands. We are a family owned company, established in California, with a true love for berries. Over the years, Driscoll’s has grown to be represented on each continent. We truly believe that our delicious fruits can make any ordinary moment in life more special. Help us to spread the berry joy and become our new team member!
Find out more about our organisation at: www.driscolls.eu
For more information, please contact Ronald Dankers, our HR Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition regarding this job opening is not appreciated